Middle & High School Youth are invited to the home of Cole & Simon on October 11, 5:00-7:30 pm for movies, concessions, popcorn, basketball in the driveway, football in the backyard and dinner (courtesy of the Poraths). RSVPs help with planning, but are not mandatory: email@example.com.
Food Link Delivery
- Commitment: 1 hour
- Activity: Deliver excess food from Whole Foods to a downtown Annapois location
- Contact: Paul Murphy or church ...
- Oct. 14 - St. John Neumann's Church
- Nov. 11 - First Presbyterian Church
- Dec. 9 - St. John Neumann's Church
- Jan ...
Youth Movie Night
Women's Fall Retreat: October 31, 2015
Habitat Rebuild: October 31
5 volunteers needed for basement slab preparation for the Habitat for Humanity house rehab project at 123 Clay Street. This will entail heavy lifting so only those looking for a real, physical workout should volunteer that day. CONTACT: Dick Shakeshaft by October 22 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Adult Education Tracks: 2015-16
Be reminded that on Sunday mornings from September through May, there are three adult education options at 9:30 am, between the worship services. CLICK HERE for more information or email the church office.
- "Fellowship of the Bean" is casual (no preparation required) with coffee and conversation, led by Rev. Hathaway, Rev. Shortlidge or an elder in the church in the Zimmerman Wilson House;
- "Spiritual Growth" is a comfortable group that shares joys and concerns of its members as well as engages in study and discussion of various books and articles in the Kinhart Center (1a); and,
- "Adult Education" is offered with Debbie Mitchell, Session Chair, in the Kinhart Center (4a) which focuses on a curriculum of selected books.
Thinking About Joining Our Church?
New Member Class - Sunday, October 25 from 3:00-6:00 pm in Fellowship Hall. Are you interested in joining First Presbyterian Church? We invite all those who wish to join First Presbyterian Church to our Fall New Member Class. For more information and to register, please contact the church office, or Helen Krone, Membership Chair, at email@example.com. Childcare will be provided with advance notice.
Youth Fall Fundraiser: November 15, 2015
Come to Fellowship Hall immediately after worship on Sunday, November 15 from from 12:00 Noon-2:30 pm and enjoy a warm chili lunch, learn about this past summer's youth trips and support our FPC Youth Program!
(NOTE: This fundraiser replaces the Winter Youth Auction, which will return fall 2016.)
Czech Partner Video 2015
Learn about what we are doing with our Czech partners, the Evangelical Church of Czech Brethren with "English to the Church" Summer Vacation Bible School. Watch this one-minute video about our congregation’s work in summer 2015.
Broadway Night: November 1, 2015, 7:00 pm
Mark your calendars for Broadway Night! Members of the First Presbyterian Church Choir will be presenting an evening of all your favorite Broadway showstoppers! The concert will be performed in our sanctuary and will be open to the public and there will be no charge. Any freewill donations will benefit the choir music fund.
There will be solos, duets, trios, quartets, barbershop, and choral works performed from the greatest Broadway shows, including, The Sound of Music, South Pacific, My Fair Lady, Camelot, Man of LaMancha, West Side Story, Cats, Oliver, Phantom of the Opera, and more!
Sermons & Bulletins
October 11, 2015
October 4, 2015
September 27, 2015
Bulletins are with sermons.