Middle & High School Youth are invited to the home of Cole & Simon on October 11, 5:00-7:30 pm for movies, concessions, popcorn, basketball in the driveway, football in the backyard and dinner (courtesy of the Poraths). RSVPs help with planning, but are not mandatory: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food Link Delivery
- Commitment: 1 hour
- Activity: Deliver excess food from Whole Foods to a downtown Annapois location
- Contact: Paul Murphy or church ...
Youth Movie Night
Habitat Rebuild: October 31
5 volunteers needed for basement slab preparation for the Habitat for Humanity house rehab project at 123 Clay Street. This will entail heavy lifting so only those looking for a real, physical workout should volunteer that day. CONTACT: Dick Shakeshaft by October 22 (email@example.com).
Adult Education Tracks: 2015-16
Be reminded that on Sunday mornings from September through May, there are three adult education options at 9:30 am, between the worship services. CLICK HERE for more information or email the church office.
- "Fellowship of the Bean" is casual (no preparation required) with coffee and conversation, led by Rev. Hathaway, Rev. Shortlidge or an elder in the church in the Zimmerman Wilson House;
- "Spiritual Growth" is a comfortable group that shares joys and concerns of its members as well as engages in study and discussion of various books and articles in the Kinhart Center (1a); and,
- "Adult Education" is offered with Debbie Mitchell, Session Chair, in the Kinhart Center (4a) which focuses on a curriculum of selected books.
Thinking About Joining Our Church?
New Member Class - Sunday, October 25 from 3:00-6:00 pm in Fellowship Hall. Are you interested in joining First Presbyterian Church? We invite all those who wish to join First Presbyterian Church to our Fall New Member Class. For more information and to register, please contact the church office, or Helen Krone, Membership Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Childcare will be provided with advance notice.
Youth Fall Fundraiser
SAVE THE DATE: November 15, 12:15-1:15 pm. Come to Fellowship Hall immediately after worship and enjoy a warm chili lunch, learn about this past summer's youth trips and support our FPC Youth Program!
Sermons & Bulletins
October 4, 2015
September 27, 2015
September 20, 2015
Bulletins are with sermons.