The YMC Scholarship is intended to be used for mission, religious education and spiritual formation experiences. You are eligible to apply if you are:
- An active member of the First Presbyterian Church of Annapolis
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
Details to note:
- Scholarships usually range from $100-$500.
- In addition to completing the online application, applicants must submit documentation from the sponsoring organization/school that outlines the objectives, itinerary, and cost of the experience.
- First time applicants will have priority.
- Applications should be submitted 90 days in advance. Youth Ministry Council will evaluate applications on an on-going basis and scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the committee.
- Recipients of scholarship assistance are expected to share their experience upon their return to FPC through participation in congregational programming or events. Examples could include presenting a Minute for Mission during worship or a presentation during Sunday School or Youth Fellowship.
- Please direct any questions to Miss Good: email@example.com.