The prior Justice & Peace Committee is now called FPC Action. FPC Action, advocating for human rights while we work for justice and public policy, reflects our faith and love in action. If you have a passion for advocating for the environment, women’s health rights, ending racism, or other social justice issues, we would love to have you join us. Please contact Becky Hagee (410.695.1986), Jenny Davids (619.865.1430), or Cathy Shultz (410.269.1165).
- 2018 Legislative Priorities
- Advocacy Disciple Study
- Executive Branch Engagement & Coalition Building
- Holy Discontentment Advocacy Resource
- State Legislative Process
- Writing a Letter to the Editor
- Advocacy & Organizing 101
Member Jessie Sims carries a sign showing her support of women’s rights, along with Sims' aunt, Sue Dodds, and her mother, Laurie Hewitt. The march was held in downtown Annapolis on January 21, 2017.